Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Heartbroken....

I am sorry I have been away all summer but we had a great summer, camp, Cape Cod, Sesame Place, the beach and just lazy days with Mommy and most recently our FIRST DAY OF PRE SCHOOL!!!!!! But....... our computer has crashed with all the pictures from when then twins turned 2 until now. We are devastated to say the least. Please, I am begging all of our friends and family to please (when you have time) to please email us ANY pictures you may have of the twins so we can try to replace the ones we have lost. I know this is a lot to ask of people but if you can send us pics from Christmas, birthdays, random pics, and most of all, any the pics of the whole family with Gramp when Miss Claire was here, I am most upset by those because I was never able to post them. :( You all know I live my life through the lens of my camera so I hope you all realize how important this is to me!
Thanks and when we get out new computer I will post the pics from the Twinkies first day of school... it was great. Mommy cried her eyes out but the Twinks did great! Thanks to Daddy and Auntie Lynette for following the bus! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Col! I am so sorry about all those lost photos, I would be heart broken too.

Hugs and love hun!
S xx

Pizza Man said...

I have no idea what down loading means, or e-mailing for that matter. But I will find someone who does !!!! Don't worry, you'll get them all back........

Anonymous said...

Hi Colleen,
I wish I could send you all of your pictures. I know how you feel I lost everything when my computer crashed. When you get your new computer working...make CD's of your pictures...this way you won't lose anything and you won't have to worry.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins