Thursday, September 17, 2009

As I sit here and go through the Blog from years passed I am so sad to see that most of the pictures are now gone due to our computer crashing. I almost think I should just erase this blog and start fresh. The empty boxes will be a constant reminder that all of the time and effort I have put into this blog was for nothing! :( I can not begin to express how upset I am over this. I know they are just pictures and I have the real things in front of me, THANK GOD but I am still upset because this was to be THEIR BABY BOOKS! I am at a loss of words right now!

* Hysterics are now over. I was looking at the blog from school and I didn't see ANY of the pictures. Since I use Photobucket to hold the pictures on an occasion I had already saved a few that are now forever gone in Computer Crash H*ll! Thanks for all the words and encouragement that the pics are still here! Still no new computer yet so bare with us!*

5 comments:

g said...

Don't give up hope. There must be away to get them all back. If we still have copies of them all,we've got be able to get them to you.

Anonymous said...

I understand...I wish I could give you every single one. Stranger things have happened with computers...don't give up...give it time bet you do find them.

g said...

P.S. Did Megan lose her camera ???

Katie said...

Colleen - when I click back on your old posts I can see all the pictures. I looked at ones from March 2006 & randomly to present. They do not show up for you?

Shannon said...

Col,
I haven't been on here in forever so I don't know if you have already resolved the Blog/picture issue- but like your friend katie, I too can see every single picture you have posted on here- all the way back to March 2006. So, if you need me to copy them all onto a disc for you I can. Let me know!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins