Friday, January 18, 2008

How To Post a Comment

If you have never left a comment, it's easy. Just click on comments and type a quick message in the message box. You can click on as anonymous or nickname, but just remember to sign your name in the comment box so we know who you are! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO LEAVE A MESSAGE! Still waiting for a few of you to come out and say HI!!!!!! We know you are there. Get out of your comfort zone and TRY it, once you do it you'll never look back and we will appreciate it! The twins will know you 'cared' when they were little to sign their blog when they look back at this.... I know cheap shot and shameless but maybe it will work for some of you!!! :)

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

HEY!!! I'm so glad you posted. I didn't even know you had a blog. The kids are gorgeous!!! GL potty training! What a handful!!! Keep leaving comments. I love hearing from you. I'll do the same. :-)

Anonymous said...

Anyone can click on as " ANONYMOUS " I never heard of such a thing ........ Mr. Anonymous

Tracey said...

layman from Feb 06 pg.org

Delaney and Mitchell are precious. Thanks for sharing your blog with our group. I'm so glad y'all are doing well. Yeah on PT. HUGS!!!

Jaimie said...

I think it's about time for another post mommy dearest!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins