Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where are our Twinkies?????

Why they are hiding under Mitchell's crib!

side note.... I wish I was THAT tan in the summer as Mitchell is in the winter!

Why do all the good qualities go to the males?

Do NOT answer that Uncle Greg!

They think this is sooooo funny!


Not so funny when Mommy & Daddy have

NO idea where we have gotten to!

CHEEKY MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!



And yes, we still have binkies JUST to go to bed!

We are picking our battles at the moment and that is

NOT the one we are fighting right now!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the twins are two already. I have not checked in since before the holidays - I could not stop the tears from coming as I scrolled down and saw the birthday wishes for the twins. It's increadible that they have gone from those tiny little babies to playing peek-a-boo from under thier cribs.

Anonymous said...

Ok ! I'll keep the answer to myself for now.....but I can't say for how long !!!!Keep these pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Sadie said...

How cute are they!? He does have a nice tan! I am jealous too! Looks like they know how to have fun. By the way...I think they are cute in their matching binkies!

Anonymous said...

How cute---twinkies with binkies. I love it.

The Palovchik's said...

Col I live in florida and I am not even that tan, LOL. I'm jealous. They are both so beautiful, god bless them. Hope you are all well. Miss you

Anonymous said...

Bill & Colleen,

They do the same thing at nap time for me and they love it when I go to chase them to try to get them.

Joan

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins