Thursday, July 07, 2011

It's been a long time....


I don't even know if anyone evens stops by and looks at this blog anymore. I stopped or left this blog for reasons that had nothing to do with the twins, I just didn't want to put their "lives" out there for some time. Now looking back at my decision it was a wrong one. This blog is for no one other than the twins to have to look back at their childhood. At some point I will explain to them why a year of their life is not present or maybe I can go back to archive some of the past year. Who knows, I will just continue from here!

Updates on the Twinks:
Both are doing great and are such good kids. Mitchell loved playing baseball this year while Delaney rocked Irish dancing. Both are looking forward to football and cheerleading this fall. Flag football for M to ease Mommy's worried head! :) They will start Kindergarten at the end of the summer... CRAZY!!!! Didn't I just have them!
We (all of us) just returned back from an awesome Retirement Celebration in Disney for Mom as she ended her teaching career! We had a great time and I have loads of pictures to share, 1,254 to be exact!
Here is the proof that the Twinks are happy little 5 year olds! Look forward to sharing more....


ps I have already gone back and added some posts from last year, we will get there! Thanks for checking in... means a lot! xxoo

4 comments:

Grill Man.... said...

Your Back !!!!! We're Back!!!! Great Pics....keep thm coming.....

Colleen and Billy said...

Hi Grill Man or should I say, Grill Burner! Glad to see you got the message!
xo

Anonymous said...

so happy you're back missed seeing the pics of the twinks!

Chelle said...

YAY FOR UPDATES! I can't wait to catch up!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins