Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Babies......

When in the world did our babies turn 2???? Well, today actually!

Mitchell Thomas
6:46 am
4lb 10 oz & 17 3'4"
Mitchell 3 days old

Still 3 days old.... a little more than 3 lbs at that point!
WOW how you've grown!
Mitchell turning 1 and having cake for the first time!

And now Mitchell Thomas age 2 as a TODDLER
who has become quite the charmer with his good looks
and a smile that can make any ones day!

Delaney Noi
6:44 am
4lb 12 oz & 17"
Miss Laney 3 days old.
Look how big Billy's hand is in comparison to her!
Amazing Lil miracle!

Eating from a bottle for the first time.
That bottle's length is shorter than a pencil!
Delaney on her 1st birthday with her 1st
piece of cake and not knowing what to do with it!
And now our sweet 2 year old who can
light up the room with her big blue eyes and dimples!

Happy Birthday Twinkies!
We love you so much and you both
have given us so much joy!
We can't imagine life without twins!
You are and will always remain....
OUR MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!
This post was more emotional than I thought it would be to write.
It was wonderful to reminisce and to really see how
much our 'preemies' have grown!
Almost 5 years to the month I was told there might not be kids....
well we showed them didn't we!!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

mnmommy said...

Oh Colleen, you've got me in tears. What beautiful, beautiful children you have. Happy birthday Mitchell and Delaney! And happy new year to your wonderful mommy.

xox,
Linda

Elementary Design said...

Happy Birthday fellow twins! Mitchell and Delaney are absolutely gorgeous and look like they are thriving! I'm so glad our paralell worlds have followed the same path to such a happy ending. You and Bill are doing such a fabulous job as parents, celebrate and be proud of yourselves today as well.

Anonymous said...

Ok so now I need to break out the kleenex. Colleen they are so beautiful, it has been wonderful watching them grow up. Happy Birthday Mitchell & Delaney...........

Anonymous said...

What GREAT pictures!!!

I hope Mitchell and Delaney have a very happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my little Twinkies .. how you have made each day for the last 2 years brighter! I love you more than words can EVER express.

GREAT GREAT post Col ... I agree with Tam .. I needed tissues!

What beautiful pictures !!

Anonymous said...

OK...so every visitor to my office today got to see these two and how much they have grown. Many tissues were handed out as a result of how much this affected the "moms" here. HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY MITCH & DELANEY!!! We miss you over here in Massachusetts! Enjoy your big day and the yummy cake to follow!
Love & Kisses....Auntie J.

Sadie said...

I am so glad you posted your blog site! ( I hope you remember me! LOL!) Mitchell and Delaney are sooooo darn cute! Words can't describe how beautiful they are! Ruthie and I wish them a WONDERFUL 2nd birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday to "my" twins..the ones I can enjoy and spoil and then go home for some R&R! It has been a wonderful 2 years and I can't imagine life without you! Love to my beautiful grandchildren!!!
Love you both.
Grandma Marilyn

Aunt Jill said...

Congratulations to Colleen and Billy on the 2nd birthday of their beautiful little miracles. God has blessed you twice!!!!! Now where are the tissues????

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DELANEY & MITCHELL... And to Colleen & Billy,thanks for two years of enjoyment. It was great to see them grow up from so far away. ( PS: When did Grandma Marilyn become Anonymous)

Jacs said...

Where has the time gone??
Happy Birthday Mitchell & Delaney! We Love You!
Jeanine, Joe & Nate

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! Happy Birthdayyyyyy Mitchell and Delaney!!!! i cant believe youre 2 already!! hope u enjoyed your special day....and hopefully i will see u both veryyy soon!!!

love christine =)

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Mitchell and Delaney! I love you both very much! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I think I was about TWO years old when I met MY FAVORITE set of twins. :) You've come a long way, babies.

Heather and Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday!! It's been way too long since we've seen you! Can't wait to introduce our twins to yours. What beautiful pictures! I love them!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins