Friday, July 14, 2006

SWIMMING

Yeah, Delaney & I finally went swimming! We went to Kelly's to take our 1 st dip in her pool, since her pool is heated we thought that would be a safe bet.



I am not sure I like this Kel!!!!



Hey Delaney what do you think of this? Tyler & Julia seem to like it.



Then we went swimming with Daddy & Uncle Mike. I wasn't too happy this time, it was a bit cold but Delaney LOVED it!!! She was all giggles for him!

This weekend is suppose to be a HOT one so I am sure you will see more pictures of us swimming. Hopefully we can get Erin to play with us this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cuuutee!!! i wanna go swimming with them!! good to see you guys are having fun in the pool, now erin can join in..woo hoo!! haha see u soon

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

So many cute bathing beauties---and that includes Mike and Billy!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look like your having a great time. I wish I were there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins