Thursday, March 23, 2006

Weigh-In Day

Today was weigh-in day and the results are.... (at 11 weeks 1 day)

Mitchell T is 9 lbs. 14 oz (Way to go MTJ!)

And Miss Laney Loo is 10lbs. 5 oz

Delaney is letting her brother play catch-up!

Also yesterday was a red letter day for Miss Delaney because she flipped from her tummy to her back. Now keep in mind that she did this during a tantrum for being on her tummy in first place but regardless it was still a flip! Way to go girlfriend!!!! Now Mitchell just needs to stay awake when we put him on his tummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leen-a-bean.....This is soooooo cool! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Delaney!!!!! Mitchell will be flipping over soon enough I'm sure. Such cute pictures--glad they were both awake.

Anonymous said...

Hey, It's Dave Senderoff. Cutest pictures! I can't believe it. I'm sure that everyone is saying that they will grow up too fast and to appreciate it. So I wont! Even if I kind of just did! See you soon guys,
love, David

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins