Thursday, March 30, 2006

12 week shots

Yesterday was a sad day for the twins.... SHOTS! Do I need to say more? 4 each, it was heartbreaking but they both survived! They both recieved a clean bill of health. Mitchell finally broke into double digits weighing 10 lbs 6 oz and Delaney weighs 10 lbs 12 oz. Delaney is in the 10%tile for her weight and height, which means out of 100 babies there are 9 babies smaller than her, Mitchell being one of them. Mitchell is in the 3rd %tile. All in all, a great appointment. We go go back in May for 4 more shots! I am not looking forward to that!!!!!

Since it is the end of the month I thought that I would put up my favorite picture of each of the them. So here are my favorites for March (there are so many favs but I picked these 2)....









Where did you get those eyes? Can you be any happier?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes!!!!! And that smile!!!!! =0) Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the smiles---just too cute.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~The Lives of Our Twins